1 year ago I posted this Wordless Wednesday Picture:
We had just had our maternity family pictures taken down in Sedona. It would be the last time I was a mom of just 1. I know I thought my hands were full then. I really had no idea what I was in for and the first two to three months of being a mommy of two were full of so many blog worthy adventures that you'll seen read again on "Rewind365".
Also the day after that I shared my 24 things I was thankful for that season.
You can read that here, but I will share a few of them here just for grins:
6. I am thankful I have not gone into labor yet! ;)
12. I am thankful that it seems as if I am having a healthy pregnancy thus far and I have just 9 more days to go if I make it to my due date.
15. I am thankful for my couch, which has kept me sleeping almost comfortable for six-ish months that I haven't been able to sleep with my husband in bed. (Thankfully he's joined me on the couch these last few weeks.)
Join in and "Rewind 365" days and tell us what you were up to A Year Ago Today!
2. Grab the button and post it in your blog. (DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT THIS WEEK, WORKING ON A BUTTON)
3. Come back and add your link to the post.
4. Visit as many blogs as you can. And remember to leave some love. Comments are like food for us!
5. And the most important thing:
Grab the code for your own post:
get the InLinkz code
*Working On A Button For Next Week!*
Wife, Mother of Two Boys, Coffee Addict, Pinterest obsessed, an aspiring writer balancing every day life of raising a family and blogging about it.