When I first met my husband back in 2004, he was a smoker, but I didn't think much of it. Back in 05 we started getting involved, it was then that I wondered if he'd quit smoking for me. Well, anytime someone does something with their life for someone else, (other than their children) it usually doesn't work. He had quit a dozen times before he discovered electronic cigarettes just about a year ago.
His initial thoughts were, electronic cigarettes are more expensive and he'd be spending more money. Surprisingly he spends about a third of the cost on them and replacing the flavored cartridges than he would on a pack of cigarettes. The savings in his mind were amazing. But to a smoker, that will not be the deciding factor to make a switch. Yes, the thought entered his mind when we had children about lingering smoke on his clothes or possibly not living long enough to see his boys graduate high school. I had asked him to quite so many times and he'd give it a try only to go back when things got a bit stressful. He was a "stress smoker", but also smoked because he enjoyed it.
So Scott tried his first "vaporizer" as he likes to call them about a year ago, and he was surprised at how natural they felt in comparison to a real cigarette in his hand. It felt like a real cigarette and it blows out a harmless vapor as apposed to a real cigarette, without the harmful chemicals in tobacco that line your lungs when you smoke. You also get that same nicotine high you would get in a cigarette.
Each NICOmate cartomizer 5 pack includes:
- 5 individually wrapped disposable cartomizers
- Up to 300 puffs per cartomizer
- Each cartomizer is equivalent to a pack of cigarettes
- Nicotine infused e-liquid available in tobacco, apple, strawberry, vanilla, mint, and menthol flavors
Benefits of Cartomizers
- Consistent smoke (vapor) volume
- Little too no leakage of hot e-liquid in mouth
- No sticky fingers from refilling e-liquid
Reasons to make the switch: (read facts here)
1. Tobacco smoke contains over 4,000 different chemicals. At least 50 are known carcinogens (cause cancer in humans) and many are poisonous. e-cigs have not been known to cause cancer.
2. Cigarette smoking causes heart attacks, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, and cancer (particularly lung cancer, cancers of the larynx and mouth, and pancreatic cancer).
3. The World Health Organization estimates that tobacco caused 100 million deaths over the course of the 20th century.
4. Tobacco kills up to half of its regular users.
Pros of E-cigarettes:
- Smoke nearly everywhere
- No ashes or flames
- No carcinogens or carbon monoxide
- Won't cause smoke breath or smelly clothes
- Saves money.
- Lasts longer
- Quit traditional smoking
- Lifetime warranty!
- Take NICOmate anywhere!
- Control your nicotine intake
- Won't stain your teeth
If you've tried the gum, the patch or a prescription medication and these have not worked, e-cigarettes may be for you. My husband tried all of the above and nothing gave him that satisfying hit of nicotine than a vaporizer/e-cigarette.
NICOmate has a starter kit that is reasonably priced, especially compared to buying packs of cigarettes over the course of months or years.
- 1 standard high capacity lithium ion rechargeable ecigarette battery (200 mAh)
- 1 extended life high capacity battery (280 mAh)
- 1 USB E-Cigarette Charger
- 1 E-Cigarette Wall Charger
- 10 disposable nicotine cartomizers (tobacco flavor) - equivalent to 10 packs of cigarettes and 300 puffs!
- Instruction manual + E-cig Lifetime Warranty Card
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
What do I love about ecigarettes?
Being the wife of a former smoker, I love that my husband doesn't have to leave the family to go out and have a smoke break. I love that he doesn't have to leave the restaurant when we are out to eat. Scott also loves that he doesn't have to stand outside and smoke when its freezing cold. He can use his vapor in bed! Yep, he occasionally uses it in bed and it doesn't bother me at all, because its not smoke, its a harmless vapor mist that is expelled from the cartomizer. Also, I don't cringe anymore when we kiss. Isn't that bad? I mean if you are a smoker, and you are with someone you love and they've complained about your breath, this is reason enough to make the switch. Scott's breath no longer smells like an ash tray. I enjoy kissing him!
Scott hasn't looked back once since making the switch and if you've tried everything you can think of to quit, this is right up your ally and totally worth every penny, that you will get back in the long run! ;) Plus, an extended life!
Give it a try!!